Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lots of Hugs

I woke up this morning thinking about using my Coluzzle to create a rainbow to use on a card.  After searching the normal blogs I love, I found that the Splitcoast Challenge of the week incorporated a half circle (enter rainbow!) and I found another link to Embellish Magazine that was using rainbow colors.  I guess it was meant to be! 

This card is for my mother-in-law, whom I love dearly.  She is currently undergoing chemo treatments weekly. She LOVES getting cards, so I think I will have my dear  2-year-old Addison send this to her 'GG'.  I think she'll smile when she opens it. :)




sc338-jpg

(As you can see, I flipped the sketch on its side & moved the smaller circle over a little bit to make it accommodate this card.)

You can access my Splitcoast gallery here



I hope you enjoy this card. 

Please take a moment to leave a comment. Your 30 seconds makes me smile ALL DAY! :)

Have a wonderful day!
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Bethany! I love the sweet butterfly resting on the rainbow. :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)