Monday, July 11, 2011

Borders, Borders, Borders

So, in all my surfing of the blogosphere, I stumbled onto the Moxie Fab World blog and found the Beautiful Borders Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. 

I decided to take my border punches to create a rainbow effect... I created a rainbow for the Embellish Magazine Color Challenge last week and just can't seem to get enough of them now!  Here's my card...



















I was going to add a little bling to the project, but because the layers of borders for the rainbow were so "busy", I decided to keep the rest of the card simple to balance it.

I'd love your comments! 

Hope you're having a fantastic day!  It's SIZZLING HOT here, so I'm happy to be inside relaxing & crafting! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)