Thursday, July 14, 2011

LOTS of ribbon!

**3rd post of the day!**

Deesigns by Nina Dee has an I Heart Ribbon Challenge... you know I'm going to love that, right?  Of course!!  This week, it's about using LOTS of ribbon.  NOT a problem for me... I have LOTS to choose from.  (I know this for SURE because I spent HOURS today reorganzing it all.)

My dear friend Becky showed me how to make these cards.  I used my cricut to cut otu the heart and then laid out ribbon to "fill up" the cut out part.  To cover up the 'messy' inside, I just added a piece of white cardstock on the inside.  Here are a few I made... all with ribbon scraps I had!  The entirety of every 'heart' is made of ribbon, along with the accent ribbon on the sides.  A few buttons top off the cards. I left the inside blank so I could stamp the appropriate sentiment when I need to pull one of these out!


I love your comments!  Thanks for taking a peek!

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've made these cards before and they are such a fun use of scraps :) Thanks for playing along with my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)