Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clean & Simple... AGAIN!

Here's the sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping that I seem to be addicted to...


I made the following cards in sets of 4 for an upcoming family reunion of my husband's.  At this particular reunion, they always have a 'live' auction of goodies brought by the entire family. I've made handmade greeting cards for the past several years, and they've always fetched a pretty penny to go towards the next year's reunion.  Here's hoping they do the same this year...



I'd love to know what you think.  I appreciate all comments that you take the time to leave!

Have a fantastic day!  Thanks for stopping by!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)