Sunday, July 31, 2011

Guest Sweetie Spot! :)

I'm SO excited & honored to be a guest sweetie this week at Cupcake Inspirations for Challenge #121.  Here is the inspiration (cup)cake for this week...

I was very inspired by all those shades of purple and the many circles used in this photo.  Of course, I needed a pop of green in there as well. 

Here's the card...

 Here's a close up shot of the dimension I added to give it a little "oomph"...

Want to join the fun?  Head on over to Cupcake Inspirations to see for yourself & link up your project to the gallery! :)

Grab Our Button

Have a happy day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. WOW Bethany! I love this card! All the circles are fantastic as well as the colors! I REALLY like this and will have to bookmark it as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)