Monday, July 4, 2011

Wishes for You... 2 Challenges in 1!

Happy 4th of July, all!  I know I'm happy to be celebrating with my loved ones today all of the freedoms that we enjoy.  Thank you to all of the men and women who make that possible.  My heart goes out to you... we owe you our deepest gratitude.

On to the challenges...

Today I'm entering the following challenges:

July SFYTT...
I flipped this sketch around to make it work for me. :)

sfyttjul2011

Pals Paper Arts... 100th Challenge!  (PPA100)

For this challenge, you have to show off a technique you like.  I LOVE making the paper rosettes with SU's small and large scallop circle punches.  For this card, I also tried paper pleating.  Loved it!

Here's the card...




















The stamp is by Idea House for studio G.  The paper is from American Crafts.  I used a kraft cardstock base.

What do you think?  I'd love your comments! 

Have a blessed and safe Independence Day!

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colors you used on your card ... gorgeous! Great flowers and I like paper pleating! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darlin, I luv those medallions...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)