Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Friend to Friend

**2nd post of the day... scroll down for more!**

The CPS challenge 226 this week really made me step outside my comfort zone.  Here's a sweet & simple little card I created for it... with polka dots of course! :)


















I used a white base that I cut down to 4 x 4.  I used my coluzzle to cut a 4 inch circle out of DCWV paper mat stack.  I used more DCWV paper to create the small square, which I corner rounded.  I used the small SU scallop circle to create the paper rosette.  The butterfly punch is from MS; I used the classic & monarch.  The sentiment is from SU... from the Pocket Silhouettes set, I think. 

Comments?  I ADORE reading them!

Have a fantastic day!
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. What a really sweet card and sweet use of the CPS sketch, so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)