Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

So, after playing with those rub-ons last week, I just had to dig deeper in my stash & found some stickers that I thought would go well with the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays (CFC12). 


I used only some Making Memories stickers & my trusty Cuttlebug for this card... very clean & simple, indeed! 


Ta-da!  Another card to add to my stash for my mother-in-law. :)  I know she'll smile thinking it came from my sweet little one. :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. The embossing is so fun! I love that polka dotted kraft base! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)