Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Studio Challenge 2

A Muse Studio's Studio Stampers blog has posted their second challenge...
here's the photo inspiration...



I was inspired to make a flower using a technique I saw on Nina Dee's blog... here's her card that got me thinking about technique...



I wanted to try using SU's itty bitty punch pack to make a larger, hydrangea looking flower.  Though the flower at the top isn't a hydrangea, I like all the delicate little flowers on the top right.

I also used the current Splitcoast card sketch (SC342) for inspiration...



Here is my card...


Let me know your thoughts!  I LOVE your comments!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful evening!
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Bethany this card is beautiful! I love the large flower you created with all of the smaller flowers. Thank you for playing along with the A Muse Studio challenge!

    I had NO idea you had a card making blog! I just took a quick peak and your cards are awesome! I am adding your blog to my google reader. I hope all is well and I miss Scrap club SO much. Have a great week and thank you so much for leaving such sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i love your hydrangea! that is amazing. the embossed paper is so perfect too. thanks for playing with us!!

    karikards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments MAKE MY DAY! Thank you for taking the time to jot me a note with your thoughts. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too! :)